Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Photographers ordered by photos online

Photographers ordered by photos online

1. ColinBrough25 January 2016, 13:56 GMT +01:00

Is this still being updated? Doesn't look like it has changed since sometime earlier in January (maybe 10th or 11th). There have been new photos added to at least the galleries of TACLUDA, micromoth, xymonau, mine, and RWLinder... but the numbers haven't changed.

http://www.rgbstock.com/photographers/photosonline

2. xymonau26 January 2016, 14:45 GMT +01:00

I don't generally keep track of those stats, Colin, so thank you. I'll ensure Jay sees this.

3. jazza26 January 2016, 21:51 GMT +01:00

Ok, thank you. The problem is fixed; I need to update this section 'by hand'. That is a little bit silly.

4. ColinBrough26 January 2016, 23:31 GMT +01:00

Sorry if it feels like I'm creating work! I don't normally track these stats either - doubt they are really very important, though quite interesting - but just spotted the delay in update and wondered.... Thanks for all you guys do to keep the site functioning!

5. xymonau27 January 2016, 8:42 GMT +01:00

No, it's all very helpful, Colin. Please continue.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock