Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

1. happyture18 February 2011, 9:34 GMT +01:00

Thanks, could of warned me though, as the shock has made me go all Funny-er than normal... :o)

50. xymonau28 February 2011, 13:48 GMT +01:00

Are you really vegan? Good on you! I'd love to be vegan. It's hard to prepare food when I work long hours, though. I certainly am dairy-free these days, but I eat eggs. I'm having less and less meat, mostly because I can't swallow properly, and meat is very difficult to eat. However, I believe vegan is the very best for your health, as long as you eat a wide variety of foods and take B12 tablets. (I've seen the damage a lack of B12 can do.) Vegetarians live 10 years longer than meat eaters.

51. krayker28 February 2011, 14:53 GMT +01:00

hmm, I'm not dairy free, but yeah, a lot of Indians are Vegetarians. yeah B12 is probably the harder of the lot - that's why sticking to good old fashioned traditional food is best - the traditional food system takes care of the seasons, eating seasonal fruits - and a wholesome and balanced diet. fast foods are the worst - but they are the tastiest :P it's best to limit fast foods/ deep fried/ oily foods to a minimum

52. happyture28 February 2011, 23:06 GMT +01:00

Oh well dezzie,,,if i eat me meats untill i,m 90 years old then become a Vegimatarian i,ll live untill i,m a hundred woo hoo!!

Hello Mr Krayker how are you today... :O)

53. xymonau1 March 2011, 9:46 GMT +01:00

I said vegaman, not vegematarian. All that meat has clouded your brain.

54. happyture1 March 2011, 14:58 GMT +01:00

Clouded WHAT?

55. Groningen1 March 2011, 18:59 GMT +01:00

vega as in Vegamite; that very special Australian breadspread ;-)

56. happyture1 March 2011, 21:54 GMT +01:00

Eeeerrrk,,,Wretch,,,,,,Huweeee,,, As it got any meat in it ????

57. xymonau2 March 2011, 10:13 GMT +01:00

Vegemite is not a bedspread. You'd slide right off, silly.

I don't know why you're hackin' an wheezin', Welshman. Marmite was invented in Britain.

58. happyture2 March 2011, 11:38 GMT +01:00

Yeah,,We inventented Tax too but dont meen its good for you!!

59. xymonau2 March 2011, 12:58 GMT +01:00

I'm having a fight with the tax man right now. They sent me something that said I owed them - wait for it - $5,000 plus. I nearly fainted. I don't earn much, and last year I was unemployed for six months. They now blame a glitch in a new machine - yeah, right - but say they overpaid me $500 in my tax refund. I'm going to fight them. I know I'll lose, but there really is a principle here. It means at any time, even though you've acted in good faith, the tax office can just say, "OOPS!" and take back money. I made no contribution to what happened. It was entirely their fault, and I couldn't have known there was a mistake as I was due to receive a large refund because of my unemployment. They have the discretion to release rich people from their huge tax debts - and regularly do, to a scandalous level - so I'm arguing that they have the same discretion with me. They will earn their $500 if it's up to me. I am really annoyed.

Thankfully, Marmite doesn't bite the hand that feeds it.

60. happyture2 March 2011, 13:33 GMT +01:00

Phew, id be more than annoyed, I would fight them win or loose, just a little bit of self satisfaction, I could never be a Tax max on medical grounds,,,,I got a heart see dezzie ..

61. happyture2 March 2011, 13:34 GMT +01:00

Wheres my blooming edit bar gone?? I ment TAX MAN!

62. xymonau2 March 2011, 13:56 GMT +01:00

The edit bar can only be seen after you refresh the page or leave and return.

As for your anatomical bits, I am relieved you have a heart. Otherwise, that thing tickin' in your chest might actually be counting down!

63. happyture2 March 2011, 14:03 GMT +01:00

I do wear a pocket watch in my waistcoat,,Agrh darn, all these years i thought i had a heart, and all the time it was, was me old ingersol???

64. happyture2 March 2011, 14:04 GMT +01:00

Oh yeah,,,theres me hedid bar,,gosh your a clever gurl dezzie...

65. Groningen3 March 2011, 0:34 GMT +01:00

*Groningen has over 100 downloads!!*

sorry to highjack your topic happyture
this little milestone has send me a bit funny

66. happyture3 March 2011, 10:26 GMT +01:00

Whoo hoo, well done Groningen, away to go,,, and your right, it does send you funny,, i was normal until i got on here,,"Whisper" Truth be told Groningen, its that Dez, or Dezzie wezzie for short, she just tips you over the edge without a bit of remorse, just a laugh and a giggle, all i can say is watch her,,,,watch her very closely......keep your eyes peeled,,always on the L@@K out for madam, and you'll be safe....

67. xymonau3 March 2011, 11:06 GMT +01:00

I am sittin' here eatin' chocolate halva, and I reads this aspersion! I'll have you know you done ruined my snack, Mikey-meany-mouth. I hope someone sneezes all over your curry.

Grunn - you have always been a bit funny. Your doctor told me.

68. happyture3 March 2011, 15:15 GMT +01:00

Well,,,the truth hurts don't it Dezzie, cuts like a knife,, makes you feel all itchy inside, as i tells the broad truth i never gets that feeling much, often, hardly at all, sometimes rarely, :O(

69. Groningen3 March 2011, 21:14 GMT +01:00

that's understandable happyture
to have feelings you need a heart
not a pocketwatch

;-)

70. happyture3 March 2011, 23:52 GMT +01:00

I have got a heart, i went to see the wonderful wonderful wizard of Oz, and he gave it to me, made by Rolex.. :o)

71. Groningen5 March 2011, 0:26 GMT +01:00

don't forget to wind your heart ;-)

72. xymonau5 March 2011, 9:40 GMT +01:00

His runs on batteries. Very flat they are, too. Takes his old Ma's teefs and leaves her suckin' on a lamb chop. No heart.

73. happyture5 March 2011, 16:38 GMT +01:00

Hey,,just you hang on a minute Mrs,, my batteries are at peak performance i,ll have you know, in the green i am, healthy ,, cough, sneeze, fart , burp.....

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock