Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Sign in out of work (again)

Sign in out of work (again)

1. johnnyberg2 August 2012, 11:39 GMT +02:00

When I am looking at my gallery and press the "sign in" - nothing happens. But when I am at the Homepage, the "sign in" works just fine.

2. jazza2 August 2012, 23:16 GMT +02:00

You are right John.I will look into this problem today or tomorrow.
We switched from JavaScript framework and this is a little glitch.

[edit August 4]: the problem is fixed.

3. Abyla10 September 2012, 18:55 GMT +02:00

Today, "sign in" doesn't work at the home page (using IE 9)

4. jazza11 September 2012, 8:39 GMT +02:00

Hm, I don't know Javier. Today I fixed a minor issue. and I tested now in IE9 and IE10 (Yes, on windows 8) It seems to work fine for me. Would you please try again to sign in? Maybe it is a good idea to delete the temporary internet files from your browser first.

5. Abyla11 September 2012, 12:48 GMT +02:00

Jay, "sign in" is working fine today at the front page and I didn't delete the temporary internet files.

6. jazza11 September 2012, 16:23 GMT +02:00

OK, good to hear. thank you for reporting this problem.

7. lusi11 September 2012, 23:40 GMT +02:00

Hmm, the "sign in" on front page does not work for me... perhaps because I have an older IE version (so I sign in on forum page)

8. jazza13 September 2012, 20:15 GMT +02:00

Hi Sanja, Sign in works from IE version 8 and higher. If a am not mistaken you use IE7, right? May I ask why you stick to such old browser?

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock