Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Sporadically missing toolbar

Sporadically missing toolbar

1. micromoth23 September 2012, 16:46 GMT +02:00

There appears to be a small glitch with the RGB Stock website. When I'm logged in, there is a small grey toolbar at the top of the page with various options such as Welcome, Gallery, Lightboxes, etc. This appears okay when I'm on the homepage and on my gallery page, but when I'm on Photo Management it disappears! Something to be fixed, or something I've misunderstood?

2. xymonau23 September 2012, 17:21 GMT +02:00

It's the same for me, but I just use the back arrow. I'm not sure I've ever really paid attention, so I don't know if it was there before.

3. ColinBrough23 September 2012, 17:28 GMT +02:00

Ditto on @2, though I don't recall it being grey before - up till today/yesterday it was just white (same options though). So something must have changed.

4. jazza23 September 2012, 22:18 GMT +02:00

Something has changed indeed. Just a small thing. I am aware of the fact that the gray toolbar is not on the photomanagement page. It will be back soon.

We are making some technical changes in order to enhance the server side cache

5. ColinBrough24 September 2012, 15:21 GMT +02:00

Thanks Jazza. The grey bar has now reappeared on the photo management page, but disappeared from the "Recent downloads" page off my Gallery. Maybe this could become a daily challenge - find the page with the missing grey bar?

Seriously, thanks for all the work that is being put in behind the scenes to keep the site both functioning smoothly and improving over time. My background is in computing/software engineering, though that's not what I do day-to-day now, so if there is ever anything I can do to help debug just shout - I'll do what I can within the constraints of the day job...

6. jazza24 September 2012, 15:34 GMT +02:00

LOL, yes it is a little game, Colin :)

I will look into it. This little debug reports helps us a lot, so I have to thank you, and please feel free to report more problems if you find any.

7. micromoth24 September 2012, 19:51 GMT +02:00

I have absolutely no background in programming at all, but I can at least report that the Little Grey Toolbar is now firmly present all the time. Thanks Jay!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock