Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > missing xmas photos

missing xmas photos

1. lusi11 December 2013, 14:32 GMT +01:00

When I serach under xmasphoto2013 no images of TouTouke appear. They are there when I go into Agnes's gallery, but not in the competition. Just my computer or what?

2. weirdvis11 December 2013, 16:43 GMT +01:00

It's not just you, Sanja. I can't see them on the competition page either.

3. tinneketin11 December 2013, 18:52 GMT +01:00

I see the pictures of TouTouke in the competition, go 2 the last pages

4. jazza11 December 2013, 21:23 GMT +01:00

The TouTouke photos are on page 2 indeed. The reason that they are 'ranked' so low is a little trick of our search engine.

The 'most relevant' pictures are shown first. The more keywords you add, the less relevant one single keyword becomes. And TouTouke did add a lot of keywords.

On the other hand, adding a lot of keywords is good, because the chance someone typing in that keyword becomes bigger.

5. weirdvis12 December 2013, 17:25 GMT +01:00

Oops! :D

6. xymonau12 December 2013, 21:33 GMT +01:00

The keyword thing is a worry. It is the primary way for people to search, but putting enough pushes you further away from the front page? Can that be changed? I often wondered why many of my pics were in the last pages. I thought it was because I signed up in the very early days. Is there a way to cycle the images at all?

7. TouTouke15 December 2013, 23:23 GMT +01:00

Thanks for your consern about my pictures but they have always been there

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock