Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > The Worst Camera I have ever owned

The Worst Camera I have ever owned

1. coolhewitt239 November 2015, 14:19 GMT +01:00

I bought a new camera from Canon. The Powershot SX710 HS was suppose to be an upgrade from my G15 but it turned quickly into a nightmare. 40% of the imagines taken by the camera are either out of focus or too dark or too slight. I was amazed to see a Canon camera perform so terribly. I'm going to send it in for repairs next week.

I delete over 300 picture on this Camera. What a waste of time.

Did anybody here have a similar experience with a camera?

2. xymonau9 November 2015, 17:59 GMT +01:00

The very first digital camera I ever bought was just awful. As I recall, it cost $80 and was in the very early days of digital, when a decent one - like a 2mp - would set you back $500, which was a lot of money then. I couldn't tell you what the resolution was, but it was really awful. All the photos were dark and full of noise. It took videos, and they were really dark, too. I was really disappointed in it. I couldn't begin to tell you the brand. It was not well known! The next one was a gem from Aldi, of all places, and was almost as bad. It was at that point that I decided to spend significant money - when I could get it - on a decent camera, and I bought a Panasonic Lumix because of the image stabiliser. No disappointment that time.

Yours sounds like there is a definite problem with the camera itself. Canons are generally reliable.

3. gesinek10 November 2015, 12:40 GMT +01:00

I have a Powershoot SX220 HS as every day camera. I used to wear it around to catch a pic of a rainbow are somethings that happens just in front of my eyes. I had always a noise problem. Today I use my mobile for such occasions because the Powershoot pictures were always frustrating.

But I believe in the bigger cameras made by Canon. Our 50d is working fine .....and be bought (as an early christmas gift for us) a used 5D MII. It arrived here last friday and the few pictures (lousy weather here) we could take until now are beautiful (No stock I think, just to look at).

If I would buy another pocket camera I also would go to the direction of Panasonic Lumix.

4. ColinBrough10 November 2015, 17:28 GMT +01:00

The worst experience I had was going back to an old (at the time reasonable enough) HP compact camera for a trip to Ethiopia where decent kit wouldn't be guaranteed safety! Slow response time to shutter release, very slow switch on.... aargh. And all because I'd grown sadly used to a reasonably DSLR!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock