Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > New Photo management

New Photo management

1. jonfletch25 February 2010, 23:29 GMT +01:00

I like the new way the galleries are shown under photo management, the approved images in a seperate folder to the pending/rejected. It is also very quick to flick between the two and I have really slowwwww broadband. Nicely done.

2. weirdvis26 February 2010, 7:32 GMT +01:00

Our programmers work hard on the site in their spare time. Expect further changes to the site as its functions progress and evolve. :0)

3. lennie26 February 2010, 12:13 GMT +01:00

We have a few changes pending which will make sure the least amount of information needs to be downloaded at all times. But it's not fully ready yet. We are at 75% if we are lucky.

Their are two things left to do before we can continue: a few technical choices have to be made and in it's currect form it's not as aesthetically pleasing to the programmer yet.

Although the last one might not be such a big issue if it really saves as much bandwidth as we expect. On the other hand if we can find something which works, we'll gladly implement that instead. :-)

I've not had a real talk on this subject with Jazza yet.

As we are working on restructuring a few things first so search will be more accurate and still fast.

4. micromoth26 February 2010, 12:32 GMT +01:00

More power to your elbow lennie! You're doing a wonderful job, and I fully agree with jonfletch - the site just keeps on getting better and better.

5. lennie26 February 2010, 12:35 GMT +01:00

It's actually my thumb that needs the extra power, I had a little accident a few days ago. I'm typing with 9 instead of 10 fingers for now. ;-)

But to be honest I don't know the (I presume english english) expression 'power to your elbow'.

I guess it's originates from the same place 'elbow grease' comes from ?

6. Abyla26 February 2010, 13:13 GMT +01:00

lennie all you are doing a good job, this site was only a dream three months ago.

7. xymonau27 February 2010, 9:58 GMT +01:00

The expression is new to me, too! LOL Hey, are you and Jay accident-prone or what?

8. lennie27 February 2010, 23:14 GMT +01:00

Don't know, not normally, but this week has been a mess.

1 thumb cut
5 network or system failures, while I was on duty
2 bicycle tire punctures

This was definitly not a normal week.

I'm probably forgetting something too.

9. GerbenVanErkelens27 February 2010, 23:24 GMT +01:00

your forgetting all the positive things you've accomplished :)

10. fishmonk27 February 2010, 23:45 GMT +01:00

Lennie,
this site is truly stunning. What you guys have done in such a short time is amazing. You should be very proud of where we are now. There is a huge amount of grateful users here. Don't forget to stop and celebrate every now and then. Thank you.

11. iikozen27 February 2010, 23:49 GMT +01:00

@8

I'm sending you some positive vibes/energy lennie!
This week is gone and a much better one is ahead of you/us.

Best regards,

Manoel
:)

12. lennie28 February 2010, 1:22 GMT +01:00

Actually what I regret most is that because of all this, I hardly had any time to work on the site. ;-)

13. xymonau28 February 2010, 1:25 GMT +01:00

Then maybe it wasn't meant to be. How is your thumb today? I hope it's getting better. And how is Jay's eye?

14. lennie28 February 2010, 1:29 GMT +01:00

Both are doing well/better. Except for some scars everything will get back to normal I think.

I'm just glad I don't have an earthquake or tsunami to worry about.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock