Rgbstock forum

forum > Newbie chat > Help! Looking for a way to save "photographers" to a favourites list

Help! Looking for a way to save "photographers" to a favourites list

1. rkelly767 July 2010, 14:02 GMT +02:00

I've looked . . .and I could be being completely dense, but is there a way of saving my favourite photographers in a favourites list?

Many thanks

Rachel

2. fishmonk7 July 2010, 18:39 GMT +02:00

hmmm, I don't think so - tho it's a good idea. lets see what we can do to attract the attention of those who can...

3. lennie7 July 2010, 21:21 GMT +02:00

Currently we have a bit of a workaround, you can download your favorite and it will show up in your recently downloaded list:

http://www.rgbstock.com/downloads

4. krayker8 July 2010, 9:25 GMT +02:00

I quite like the what's been downloaded list. its a different version of favourites. I also refer to my commented pages - I comment on images I like instantly. so that ways I can keep track of what i like too :)

5. lennie9 July 2010, 9:29 GMT +02:00

As our site is pretty new, we are still adding some basic features. I think bookmarks in some form is a something which should be pretty high on our list. I'm working on adding more search-options right now. Because people think that is most important right now. After that bookmarks is probably a very good idea.

Also see my little status report here:

http://www.rgbstock.com/forum/msg/101/7

So looking at what you mentioned, I thinik we need 3 types of bookmarks:
- images/photos
- photographers
- searches

And I ones had the idea to create an RSS-feed for search-results, so you can see from your RSS-reader what is new in a search-result.

6. krayker19 July 2010, 11:12 GMT +02:00

yes, search options I think is the most important one, which directly impacts the users first. I wish the authors/ artists/ photographers included more keywords. I think the admin could make an important change - have the right to add more keywords if needed ? it would be very useful. because I see that there are many images with very few keywords.

7. lennie20 July 2010, 0:54 GMT +02:00

I'm sad to say I've not made as much progress lately as I wanted. Part of it because it's very warm. It slows me down a lot. :-(

8. xymonau24 September 2010, 11:07 GMT +02:00

But you're a panda, not a reptile...

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock