Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > New function??

New function??

1. johnnyberg4 October 2011, 11:36 GMT +02:00

Sometimes I really wonder how the downloads come by my profile.....

Some weeks I have about 120 downloads in all, and some days I might find that I have more than a 100 downloads. But it is never like a massive download count on the latest upload.

Is it possible to get a function that will show me e.g. the past two days "top ten download score" for my uploads?

2. Stephen4 October 2011, 17:13 GMT +02:00

Over on 'the dark side' I have monitored my downloads for almost 2 years - daily, same time, - call me pedantic! etc... My 24 hr weekday and weekend downloads per 24 hr day never varied by more than 10%. I'm no mathematician but my little remembered probability theory says that for that to be the case over soooo long - there are happy little algorithms at play.

I think your idea is good, John, for rgb, happy to say that right now I am ecstatic that I can see which images were downloaded and when.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock