Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Editing keywords

Editing keywords

1. Stephen19 October 2011, 9:37 GMT +02:00

I prefer to edit keywords after images have been accepted rather than thinking about what's appropriate straight away as I might simply find the upload rejected. When editing keywords of accepted images the editing box hides the image which, for me, makes editing a bit frustrating. Is it possible to adjust things so both are visible at the same time?

2. StariSob19 October 2011, 10:14 GMT +02:00

Hm, i'm not sure if i understood you right. But when i go at "Photo management" and pick some image, the detail box is always opened below thumb.
i use firefox - if you use different browser, things can be, of course, different :)

3. Stephen19 October 2011, 10:39 GMT +02:00

You are so right. I was going to edit from my gallery, thanks for setting me straight.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock