Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Upload categories

Upload categories

1. Stephen3 November 2011, 9:22 GMT +01:00

When everyone bailed out of sxc there were the familiar categories at rgb. I often find I have two clear picks and the third eludes me and so I find myself describing an image as 'abstract. when really that's a big stretch of the imagination. I can't imagine how hard it would ever be to alter them significantly but I'd love, for instance, to see a black and white category. Any chance?

2. xymonau3 November 2011, 10:35 GMT +01:00

I agree that we need new categories. It seems very few people search using them, though. But I know what you mean. I sometimes really have to scratch my head to work out a category.

3. ColinBrough22 February 2012, 17:28 GMT +01:00

Just noticed that on the page for a specific image the categories are not displayed - only when you go to edit one of your own images. So no possibility of finding an image and then pursuing similar images by category... Just a thought.

4. jazza23 February 2012, 8:59 GMT +01:00

You are right Colin. Thank you. We need to fix that some day.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock