Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Download my gallery

Download my gallery

1. Ear_Candy25 February 2012, 11:00 GMT +01:00

Hello, folks. Is there some manipulation on RGB to download all images of my own gallery at a time ? (like the SXC import function, which is great). FYI, my brother erased by mistake 180 Go of personal data of mine, I lost all my photos and images. Oh, boy...I'm so pissed right now ^^ So if there was any other way to download my RGB gallery than right click and save as for each of my photo, that'd help me. Thanks.

2. lennie25 February 2012, 22:53 GMT +01:00

Thomas, that aint funny.

You should consider trying some kind of undelete tool. If files were only deleted you might be able to restore a large part of it. Any time you write something to the same harddrive you might already be overwriting any data.

Also I recommend making backups and check if restoring is possible if you are using some kind of special tool instead of just copying your files.

I've made a zipfile I'll send you a link so you can download it, we'll keep it for a while if you want us to so you don't need to save it on the same harddrive. The zipfile is 620MB+

I don't have any undelete program I can recommend because I've not used one in years, I do make backups.

Good luck though

3. xymonau26 February 2012, 5:30 GMT +01:00

Thomas, that is awful.

4. Ear_Candy26 February 2012, 10:21 GMT +01:00

Wow, Lennie, thanks a big lot for answering my request so promptly. You definitely spared me a lot of manipulations. I appreciate !!!

For the record : even with an undelete tool, this was impossible (data had already been added on my hdd after complete formatting...héhé, family..what do you want ^^).

Anyway, I won't play with fire again and I'll buy some DNS solution and backup my stuff. Good day to you all !

5. crisderaud27 February 2012, 15:34 GMT +01:00

I pay my ISP a little extra a month to update my personal data to their online vault that only I can access. I lost about 150 stock images when my motherboard went out and I couldn't reboot a couple years ago.

If you have access to Carbonite where you are at, they are a good solution for online backups.

6. Ear_Candy2 March 2012, 17:32 GMT +01:00

Thanks for the useful information, Chris. I'll check this out with my boss (he's the one taking care of my ISP ^^). Regards to all.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lichttafel . FAQ . contact . licentieovereenkomst . gebruiksovereenkomst . over . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock